background

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Last week at the CCM

Hola
       Not much to report but my time here is almost up. We still play volleyball every day for gym and someone also taught me how to throw a rugby ball. I think I'm actually pretty good at it. Its very fun to learn new sports and my capabilities. Other then that not much has happened. Just a lot of studying and classes. 



       So this week is my last week here at the CCM and it feels so crazy to be close to the end. After a while the days start to fly bye and when I look back, it seems so crazy how long I've been here. Six weeks, and now I´m off to California. It is nerve racking to think its about time for me to head to the field. I'm very nervous but so excited to learn and grow more. 

These are all the sisters in our zone.

Our whole zone.

       I have definitely grown so much here at the CCM. My testimony is so strong and I can feel it growing everyday. My desire to do good and teach others grows stronger everyday as well. I'm just so blessed to have the opportunity to come out here. Although it is very difficult at times and I feel like giving up, I know that Christ is helping me in all things. Thank you all so much for your support and love and I hope each of you are doing amazing. Keep in contact! 

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF OUR ZONE!!!! I LOVE IT

With Love,
Hermana Gilchrist

*Note: Don't send any more letters to the MTC/CCM. You can now send packages & letters to the mission home address (found in the right hand column).

No comments:

Post a Comment