background

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving

   So we actually had a Thanksgiving dinner planned with an investigator but then last minute she had to cancel... no big. It was because they were invited to her cousins house. They felt bad but we didn't mind. Family first...right! Me and my companion ate in our apartment and had and AMAZING THANKSGIVING. After which we had a member call and invite us over randomly, so we still got some turkey. How nice of them to invite us!!! It was so good. But here are some pictures of me and my companion spending thanksgiving in the apartment :)

We colored!

I cooked dinner

     The Dr thinks she might have a gluten intolerance, so she is in the process of testing that theory. She has to go 2-3 weeks without gluten & then eat something with gluten to see how her body reacts to it.
The gluten free pasta was NASTY!

My cute companion

Her desert was good!

Mine was better! Just kidding it was all i had that was gluten free.

We then decortaed for Christmas.
Hermana Player & Hermana Costilla

And i just love this picture! 
That's Hermana Costilla on the right and Hermana Justiniano on the left. 
The mess is from decorating.

     I asked my mom to mail my bedding to me after I left the MTC. This is what she sent me. The families favorite TV blanket. I LOVE it, because it reminds me of home. 

A weird picture of me on my bed all snuggly.

*Thank you Darla Copeland for making such a beautiful blanket. My family LOVES it...as you can tell! I even got yelled at, by Brielle, because I sent it to Kendyll. Oh well! Love you both!- Leslie



My presents under the tree!

Hermana Justiniano likes this one better. LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment